Is it really feasible to make a decent cup of coffee with only coffee sachets and no costly machine? Yes, we believe so! If you've never heard of a coffee bag before, you've come to the right spot. This is the time of the Coffee Bag!!!
What are coffee bags?
Coffee bags are similar to tea bags, except they contain freshly grounded coffee rather than tea. This implies you receive all the taste and aroma of freshly roasted coffee in a convenient, no-mess packaging with coffee bags. We like them because they're as convenient as instant coffee but with the fresh flavour you'd get from a café or a coffee-shop.
How do coffee bags taste?
Coffee bags provide coffee that looks like it was just filtered. You will notice the powerful scents when sipping the coffee, which is fantastic. Coffee bags can have a variety of flavours depending on the brand, but Evora Greens Coffee is a pure Arabica AA grade single-origin coffee that has been darkly roasted for optimal brewing in a coffee bag and has a mellow, subtle, and pleasing flavour and aroma. A delicious brew that will tempt you to have another cup.
How to brew a coffee bag?
Step 1: Heat some water for your coffee. Remember to only put as much water in the kettle as you'll need.
Step 2: Place 1 coffee bag in your preferred mug or jar. The bag can be a little bigger than you're used to. Our bags contain around four times the amount of coffee as regular tea bags. Use a broad mug/jar to allow the bag to brew more evenly and have a fuller flavour.
Step 3: After the water has boiled, wait 30 seconds (to avoid burning the coffee) before drenching the bag in boiling water like a tea bag. Blooming the coffee is a process that involves the coffee grounds soaking up water and releasing CO2. When you brew coffee, make sure you don't burn it because it will leave a harsh aftertaste. If your cup tastes scorched or bitter, you know you’ve burnt the coffee.
Step 4: Set aside your coffee bag for atleast 12-24 hours. If you want your coffee strong, keep it in for 24 hours; if you prefer a milder finish, 12 hours should suffice. When the coffee bag inflates, press it against the edge of your mug/jar a few times to ensure you're getting as much coffee bliss as possible.
Step 5: Squeeze out all of the water from the coffee bag, then add a drop or two of milk if you like your coffee with milk, and sit back and enjoy. That's all there is to it!
Coffee bags and Instant coffee are the same?
Instant coffee was formerly the most popular coffee amongst coffee lovers. Instant coffee is not the same as coffee bags. Before it's put into tins, frozen dried instant coffee goes through a lot of processing and refinement. Instant coffee is available in a variety of flavours, and Evora offers you a plethora of such flavours. The processing of coffee bags, on the contrary, distinguishes them from instant coffee. Coffee bags are nothing more than freshly ground coffee placed in brewable bags.
When were coffee bags invented?
The French invent a method of making coffee in 1710 by soaking ground coffee in hot water in a linen bag and allowing it to rest until the proper strength is attained.
Ground coffee was wrapped in greased leather sacks or bags treated with beeswax on the outside in France about 1720. This is believed to be the first laminated paper bag, and it was intended to keep flavours fresh.
Packages of stuffed roasted coffee were offered in any size of narrow-mouthed pot or jar in New York. This is thought to be America's first crude coffee packaging. When packaged this way, coffee was believed to "stay good for twelve months."
Coffee was frequently brought home in cornucopias of newspapers or any other suitable wrapping when sold at retail in the United States.
What are the perks of coffee bags?
Coffee bags are relatively new, and so many people are unsure how they function or what benefits they provide. Coffee bags function similarly to tea bags. To enjoy the coffee, all you need is hot water and a coffee mug. Coffee bags are convenient since they eliminate the need to spend time preparing your coffee and, more significantly, all of it is filtered in the bag so you can have a fresh and pure cup of coffee.
Don’t miss out on Evora Greens’ delicious coffee bags!!!
We have launched a variety of our own range of coffee bags – Easy Dip Coffee. We have & variations in this range and they are –
- Signature blend easy dip coffee – Our signature blend coffee has an unbelievable caramel taste. To naturally enhance the flavour of roasted beans and give a subtle sweetness, we have added a hint of chicory to the coffee.
- Mocha easy dip coffee - Blended with high-quality cocoa and coffee beans, the mocha coffee of Evora Greens comes with a classic taste.
- Ashwagandha easy dip coffee – Infused with goodness of Ashwagandha, this coffee will help you from fighting anxiety and depression to boosting your overall health.
- Banafsha easy dip filter coffee - Making its Ayurvedic benefits reach you as and when you want, our banafsha coffee is a must-try. Drinking a cup of this rich coffee will make you better focused and stress-free.
- Turmeric latte easy dip coffee - Infused with the goodness of turmeric, nothing is better for your immunity than this coffee.
- Bold blend easy dip coffee - Formed using various beans, this coffee has a burnt caramel taste with the likely bitterness of caffeine. Keep yourself more active at work with this blend.
- Dark Roast easy dip coffee - The smooth texture of this hot coffee lets you enjoy its delight in every sip. The quality of coffee beans is the secret to this drink’s unique flavour.
Coffee bags are a must-have if you're a coffee fan who appreciates the flavour of a good cup of coffee to wake up your taste buds. Coffee bags are wrapped and packaged in a box to help keep them fresh. They may be used anytime there is hot water and a mug.